June 16, 2009

A Million Giraffes




On the BookCrossing forum someone posted a link: http://www.olahelland.net/giraffes/.


How awesome, this guy has made a bet with a friend:


My friend, Jørgen, doesn't believe I can collect one million hand drawn
giraffes by 2011. I'm gonna prove him wrong. So far I've got 1719 giraffes, so I
need 998 281 more! And I have 563 days left to get them.Let's show Jørgen how
amazing the internet is. Search is coming soon!
Needless to say I got inspired and I just uploaded mine. And even Albert joined!

So here's my request to my readers: please visit that website and take a few minutes (or hours/days/weeks^^) to draw a giraffe. Must be hand drawn or hand made (knitted for example) and it doesn't have to be pretty or a masterpiece. You can upload your giraffe at the site itself. Please join!


No comments:

Post a Comment