June 21, 2009

Betuwe Sunrise

Last week I got to spend a day at my parents' house, on their weekly Noah-day. Enjoyed it to the max, the little guy is so friendly and cute!
Brought my pocket camera for some snapshots, but it's a love/hate thing between me and that cam. It doesn't do what I want it to do ("shrink, my camera just doesn't listen to me, what should I do?") and the nice Noah-report I planned went nowhere. Guess I'm expecting too much from a rather cheap thingy...
Anyway, I dusted off my old buddy, a Konica Minolta Dimage Z10. It's slow, only 3.2 mp and it's slightly more automatic than I'd wish, but the results are okay.
Last night was another sleepless one and around 4 a.m. I just needed to get some fresh air, so I took my bike & my old buddy and together we watched the sun rise on the Betuwe.
You can click on the slide show to see the images (>100) larger...
(ps: the shots I took in Uden will follow soon)
Please follow this link to view the slide show. The embedded version caused problems on this blog.
http://www.slide.com/r/ABHHsFbqcD-5CODZjcZeT4Rgb94yImaw?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

1 comment:

  1. yep, that's how red my hair is, for real! wanted a change and i'm happy with the results. :)
    now the colour has faded quite a lot and i guess it is time to dye it again soon, red again of course.

    hope all is well. we are fine. have to get my fotodagbok going soon.
    knuf!

    ReplyDelete