February 4, 2010

The neighbours hate me so much right now ;)

Found back my MJ album "Dangerous" and felt the need to pump up the volume ;)


Ah well, don't need MJ to piss off the neighbours, a leaf of our tree landing in their garden is enough. We laughed so hard a few days ago: it snowed and it would keep snowing all day. When the snow had stopped for a few minutes, the lady nextdoor came already out to sweep her path clean. An hour later everything was white again and on she went. And late in the evening, she swept it again. Right before a night that promised to be snowy. I know boredom when I see it...
Thinking of spraying fake snow on her tiles at night so she can enjoy it longer;)

Jeez, my moods are all over the place at the moment. Getting more & more hyper.
Next moodswing in 5, 4, 3, 2...
(gosh bps is so boring)

No comments:

Post a Comment