December 19, 2009

BookCrossing Christmas Spirit



This huge box, wrapped in Xmas paper, arrived today.

Heart-warming indeed! <3

Seeing where the box came from made me smile big time:
Phoenix-Flight, a BookCrosser from Amsterdam offered to send a "kerstpakket" (it's a Dutch tradition for employers to give their employees some kind of gratification around Xmas) to someone who wouldn't get one (for whatever reason). I joined the raffle, didn't count on anyting, but when I saw this package, I immediately knew what it was. OMG! I got my own kerstpakket!!!
I'll let the pictures do the talking :)
(still getting to know my new camera + my software for adjusting photos crashed = not the quality I'd like to show, but I just HAVE to share these!)
















Isn't it amazing how much sweetness, warmth and generosity fits in one box?
My gosh...
Thank you so much, Phoenix-Flight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment