October 8, 2009

Blogging in Dutch again

buitenkunst (093) bewerkt
The past few months have been such a weird experience: for the first time in ages I feel my feet touching  Earth again and this time it's not rock bottom ;)

I don't know how, I don't know why, but I feel so grateful for this change!

Hard to describe as well. Gave it a try to write about it in English, but it didn't satisfy, the search for words was too frustrating. I feel the need to write in Dutch again, at least writing about my emotions in Dutch. This Light blog will stay just as it was before: not too heavy and written in English. I know my English isn't perfect but I don't give a crap about that, it's enough to express the things I want to share :)

But next to this blog, there's a new one. In Dutch. I started it a while ago, hesitated to share it with the world and made a deal with myself: if these feelings last for at least a month, I'll put my blog online and we'll see if that will be a private one or public.
Well, here it is, it's public and you're welcome to read it:
Zelfgezocht (click to read the 1st entry) (click here to read the full blog!)

I hope my non-Dutch readers won't feel left out, I really tried to do it otherwise!

1 comment:

  1. i understand completely that you want to write about your feelings in dutch, it's always easier and feels closer to who you are.
    but i hope you won't get rid of this blog as i love checking out your updates and keeping track of what's going on with the two of you.
    hope all is well, i'm trying to breathe life into my old blog and see if i can keep it breathing at least. i'm not a blogger, i think, but i'll give it another try.

    take care!
    ps. yes, i would love to be part of that thing you asked us about. just give us the details about space and size and all...

    ReplyDelete