March 16, 2009

Fingers Crossed for Noah!!

Tomorrow, the youngest member of our family, gorgeous Noah, will undergo a major heart surgery. He's got a condition called AVSD, which means a hole between his heart chambers. He needs surgery in order to keep growing and being healthy. You can read more about AVSD in English here and in Dutch over here.
Surgery will start around 8 a.m. and we'll hear more between 3 and 4 p.m.
That's a looooooong & huge surgery for such a tiny guy (he's 4 months now) and I think I can speak for the whole family when I say it makes us worry a lot.

Maartje en Gijs are taking it all so well. My respect for them grows day by day (and it was already high), I don't think Noah could have had better parents than these 2 people.

Noah, the candles will burn for you all day.
We're there, with you, in our thoughts & prayers.

Updates about Noah in Dutch can be found here.
Please keep your fingers crossed tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment